Ipage Hosting WordPress Install Guide
When you need to store your site’s inforsmation at a remote area with the goal that everybody can see your site or site page, you will require hosting to make it conceivable. Your entire site is put away on hosting servers so that if any individual around the world will need to see your site, he simply need to put your webpage address or the domain name in any browser. When he will press the enter key, his computer will get associated with that server and the site’s information will be open to him.
There are distinctive kinds of hosting that you need to choose as indicated by your site’s needs and necessities. On the off chance that your site is business-related, you should get business hosting, if you need to have a totally secure environment to store your site’s data, you should get dedicated hosting. In a similar case, in the event that your site is created on WordPress, then you will require WordPress hosting.
Well, there are lots of WordPress hosting providers in the market while one of the most popular WordPress hosting provider is iPage Hosting.
Introduction to iPage Hosting
iPage hosting is one of the most popular hosting providers available in the market. It offers lots of benefits to your website by which it works more efficiently and effectively. It also offers different hosting types and plans from which you can choose according to your needs and desire. It also offers WordPress hosting along with too many features that are quite rare to be offered by other hosting providers.
Well, some of those features are as follows:
1. Unlimited Resources
Most of the time it happens that people face a lot of problem due to a limited resource. They face a problem because of space, allocated bandwidth and many other limited features. For that purpose, they renew their plans in which sometimes they have to bear delays due to which their work disturbs.
While iPage offers the facility of unlimited resources to the customer. You didn’t have to bother for the renewal of your hosting plans.
2. More designing and building tools
iPage offers a variety of designing and building tools. You either upload other designs and use other tools for developing any website but in case that you don’t find any, then you don’t have to get worried, the iPage hosting facilitates a lot in this regard. You will get a mobile-optimized website builder, easy to use wizards and WordPress one-click installer.
3. Selling Online
You can sell and purchase your iPage hosting very easily. It facilitates customer a lot in this regard. It allows you to sell and purchase the hosting through different integrations such as PayPal, AgoraCart, and PrestaShop. There are also different other options that you can use.
4. Advanced Technology
The iPage hosting offers you advanced technology to place the data of your website better. It offers you more security from the virus and hacks so that your data remains perfectly secure and you never face any kind of problem. Additionally, the latest technologies boost up the working of the servers due to which your website works more efficiently.
How to install WordPress on iPage
You might be worried about the installation of WordPress on iPage because you might be thinking that it could be difficult enough that you may not perform it perfectly. Well, this is not true. There is no need for any technical knowledge for this purpose. iPage offers the automatic installation of WordPress by the only a couple of clicks.
So, here we are going to tell you about the step by step WordPress installation guide on iPage:
- First of all, you have to log in to your iPage hosting control panel. You have to put username or domain and password to the textboxes and then click to Log In. If you don’t have an account, then you should have to create an account on the iPage and then proceed to other steps.
- When you are logged in to your iPage account, you will have to click on the WordPress icon shown on the website section on the control panel.
- After clicking on the icon, you will see a pop-up menu where you will find two buttons. One is “Install” and the other is “Import”. You have to click on the Install This thing is shown in the following image.
- After clicking on the “Install” button, there will appear a view as shown in the image. Here you will have to select the address and the domain where you want to install the WordPress. Well, it is preferred that you should select the root addresses because when someone enters to the domain, it easily directs with the site, but you can also make your own directory and wait for a while it checks whether the domain is valid or not. After that, click on the “Check Domain” button.
- If the entered domain is valid and it is available, then you will get the view similar as shown in the following Here you will have to click on “Continue” if you want to proceed.
- After clicking on the “Continue” button, there will appear a window containing some text fields where you have to enter the title of your website, admin username and the password. Make sure to remember the data that you have entered in those fields for future use. After filling all the fields, you have to click “Install Now” button.
- Now you will see the live installation progress on the right top of your window. Here you have to wait for the installation to be completed.
- When the installation will be completed, the area where you were seeing a progress bar, will start showing the message like “Your installation is complete”. Here you will also see a button saying “View Credentials”. By clicking on this button, you will be able to see the details of all the installation process. You can save the login data from this place if you were not able to remember it perfectly in previous steps.
Well, the complete process of WordPress installation on iPage hosting is above-described. Follow all the steps and easily install WordPress on your iPage hosting.